Every Saturday from 12:00 - 18:00 the charming outdoor area of the Baergarten turns into a small marketplace with private junk dealers where you can hunt for bargains, find your new favorite sweater and look for real rarities.
Of course we will offer you cool drinks, hot mulled wine and Neapolitan pizza from the stone oven. If it gets too chilly outside, you can make yourself comfortable in our rustic and cozy indoor area. Look forward to a day of shopping and snacking to housy beats!
You cleaned out your stuff at the beginning of the year and found old treasures in need of a new owner? Then you can book your stand directly in the event on our website and be part of the next flea market as a trader. These are the dates:
Admission is free.
Baergarten @Revier Südost
former Bärenquell Brewery
Schnellerstraße 137, 12439 Berlin
In order for all of us to have a good and healthy time, we ask you to observe and follow the 2G+ regulations:
- Admission only for vaccinated/recovered persons.
- Proof of vaccination or recovery only with official EU-COVID certificate (Corona warning app or CovPass app)
- Please bring your photo ID with you (no scan, no photocopy)
- Please wear mouth/nose protection at all times during your visit.
- If possible, keep at least 1.5m distance from those closest to you.
- Please do not touch any products or goods before your purchase.
- Please wash your hands as often as possible and use our disinfection stations.