The New Market Culture
Discover fresh food, regional products, local crafts, delicacies and much more in a unique setting. In addition to our permanent vendors, we expand the Subaermarkt this Saturday with a vinyl and books market. Selected sellers and stores will offer you their new and old records as well as selected books.
As always, you can make yourself comfortable on our food court and enjoy your purchased treats and refreshments. Additionally, there is always a changing selection of food trucks as, so nothing will get in the way of the perfect market day.
Come by and discover the new market culture!
Subaermarkt - Every Friday and Saturday at the former Bärenquell Brewery in Schöneweide.
- Vinotopia Berlin
- Vegan Pies Berlin
- Urban Flow
- The Kulcha Box
- Giomecca Pastry
- Mondhügel Kreuzberg
- il tre di coppe
- Berliner Mumpitz
- Chili Punk Perlin
- Piotr Kress Obst und Gemüse
- Vagabund Brauerei
- Le Brot
- Q Beer
- Roots Radicals
- Ete Pastete
- Suff am Stiel
- Forest of Aden Healing Arts
former Bärenquell Brewery
Schnellerstraße 137, 12439 Berlin
Entrance close to Wasserstraße
In order for us all to have a good and healthy time, we ask you to observe and follow the following precautions:
- Please wear mouth and nose protection at all times during your visit.
- If possible, keep at least 1.5m distance to other visitors.
- Please do not touch any products and goods before your purchase.
- Please wash your hands as often as possible and use our disinfection stations.
Wanna become a trader at Subaermarket?
Find all info on how to participate here